The last part of this year’s Housing Fair blog posts. Next year again? Well, of course! Hopefully, I remember to take the other lest with me, and not the 45mm. I love the details, but it would be nice to remember the whole picture too!
Anyways, as I said already, this time it was quite disappointing, even if it was my second time. Last year at Mikkeli was beautiful! But even that, I loved seeing the different homes and how they were built, different ideas of what to put on the walls, where to put the bathroom and other stuff like that. Okay, I wasn’t sure with many of them, I like that everything is convenient and smart, and not to put a massive gap between kitchen counters, or three lounge rooms in the same house, but just one bedroom. But let’s see all the extra photos that I still have to show you! And remember, every home is different!
And my favorite things this year? Here is a little list for you;
- The darkness! I still love all the dark wood, walls and everything. It’s just cozy!
- White is out mostly. I can’t handle the white interior; it’s scary!
- Plants, plants everywhere! Even on the walls.
- This year was the year of lamps. I saw many different ones that I can’t even count. Bye Lokki! There are ten other design ones now.
- Bathrooms are not just bathrooms anymore, but they are counted as one more room to design.
- Hot-tubs again. I want one too. Or a pool, please. Maybe both? And a bathtub or two.