Everyone knows that I’m obsessed with planners? Okay good. Now I’m going to tell you why I love them so much! And why you should too!
- It keeps me organized! Mostly. Sometimes my desk is just a horrible mess when I have only done some planning stuff.
- I found my creative side again. When I was little, I used to love crafting, but then it just stopped for some reason. But when I found planners about +2 years ago, I have been crafting almost every day since that day!
- It doesn’t just go to a blue screen or shut down. I don’t trust my phone that much to keep the calendar in there.
- My planner has everything inside — addresses, calendar, pokemon, etc. I don’t need a million notebooks for them.
- Everyone uses them in different styles, so you can always find inspiration!
It creates memories. Or doesn’t crash, but keeps them safe. I don’t have one of those zip photo thingies but I write everything down, so it keeps those memories alive!
- My photography skills have become better. When I started planning, I made a new Instagram account, and with that, I have found my love for photography!
And friends! This is the best part. I have found many new friends because of this hobby. Some of them are from Finland and some all over the world! Hi internet friends!
- It makes me happy.